DEFINE. EVOLVE. GROW.
As the world becomes smarter and smarter, data becomes the key to competitive advantage, meaning a company’s ability to compete will increasingly be driven by how well it can leverage data, apply analytics and implement new technologies.
A successful analytics strategy requires assessing your unique business challenges, matching those challenges with relevant data and resources, and establishing processes that grow your capabilities. Developing an analytics strategy is a complex process that yields many surprising, company-wide benefits.
Good Data Management ensures that high-quality, complete data is being used by the rest of the organization for analysis. We focus on establishing clear protocols and following them can help streamline the analytics process, offer better insights, and simplify the process of handling data. Among core tasks in the are, identifying data source, data consolidation, platform evaluation, building databases, uploading data, and providing appropriate “permissions” to others in the organization. Data management is also involved in things like “data cleaning” (that is, to prepare data for inclusion in databases) and ETL (extract/transform/load) tasks that “surface” data to other users in the organization.
Data Management Eco-system.
Automation can consolidate across data sources, crunch numbers and create the cumbersome reports, which take hours to complete.
We can auto-extract data from virtually any platform and consolidate your reporting under one single location. Further, we can automate the creation of dashboards, providing you with the capabilities to make data-driven decisions quickly and confidently.
Common platforms we work with.
Data visualization brings data to life, making you the master storyteller of the insights hidden within your numbers.
7 reasons our clients love visualization
- Instant absorption of large amounts of data
- Speeds up the data-driven decision-making process
- Easily reveals patterns and trends
- Quickly shows relationships between operations and results
- Interactive and ability to deep dive into areas of interest
- Visualizations help employees use company data more often to make decisions.
- Visualization help ease communication
Examples of Effective Dashboards
BCG Growth Matrix
McDonald’s Menu Optimization: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Healthy at McDonald’s
Product Owner Dashboard
Innovation by Sprint
We offer Tableau training to share insights across your organization & drive a data-driven culture. Designed for working pros. Step-By-Step training using. Learn by doing. Structured lessons. Our certified Tableau training professionals are enthusiastic and extremely experienced, providing classes onsite at your office. All participants receive extensive training materials, access to the licensed Tableau environment and work through customized, hands-on labs to build Dashboards, Visualizations and learn about Administration.
6 guiding principles for learning.
- Emphasize the importance of the training and how it directly impacts their effort and business
- Define the goals for the training and assess the skill level of teaching participants at the end.
- Incorporate introduction in the beginning and throughout the year.
- Teach Adults as Adults.
- Leverage company data so training is done with familiar scenarios.
- Patience and Continuous Training with Develop a Data-Driven Culture
Depending on your Tableau training needs, we can offer classes in your office. Just tell us which level of Tableau training you’re interested in, the proposed class size and we’ll immediately get back to you with the relevant information. You can also call for a free consultation or quote.